Nature on Holiday
Expectations of holidays in nature
“Experiencing nature” is one of the most important holiday motives in the German source market. For many domestic and foreign destinations and also tour operators, nature holidays are therefore a central component of the offer. In order to stand out from the competition, it is necessary to position one’s own product in a way that is appropriate for the target group. This is easier if you know what your customers want.
The aim of this module is therefore to examine holidaymakers’ expectations of a trip to nature, i.e. to find out how they imagine such a holiday trip and what they would like to do in nature. In doing so, we build on the findings from the nature holiday module of the RA 2012, but go one step further and identify different types.
The following questions are at the centre of the investigation:
- What exactly do holidaymakers mean by “experiencing nature”?
- How intensively and actively do guests want to experience nature?
- Which nature experience types are there, how do they travel and which destinations are they interested in?
- What do holidaymakers want to do in nature and what equipment is expected on site?
- How luxurious does a nature holiday have to be?
Customers of the module receive valuable information that can be used as a basis for developing target group-specific offers and for marketing activities.
Are you interested in more details about this module? Then contact us for a detailed module profile and a no-obligation consultation.
Reiseanalyse Module 2019