Module: price and quality
Price and quality are key aspects when making a decision about a holiday and represent a much-discussed topic. Almost all providers focus their efforts on identifying the optimum marketing strategy for positioning their product and/or destination.
The price and quality module supports this process by identifying and analysing various consumer types, who differ in terms of their individual price and quality expectations regarding tourism-related services. Behind this is the question as to who focuses primarily on quality and who on price.
The aim of this module is to answer the following research questions:
- What is the size of specific consumer type segments, i.e. how many Germans primarily see themselves as budget tourists, price-oriented holiday-makers, quality-oriented holiday-makers or luxury travellers?
- Who are the different consumer types?
- Where do your customers fit into this overview?
- What aspect was more important in relation to holidays in 2017 – price or quality?
- Has the importance of price and quality of holidays changed in recent years?
Assigning your customers to the various consumer types provides you with a general planning basis and line of reasoning for your marketing. The module also highlights which market segments are easier to reach via price and which via the quality of a service.
Click on the link below to find an overview of all modules included in the Reiseanalyse 2018.
Brief description of the RA 2018 modules
Additional detailed information about this RA 2018 module is provided in our comprehensive module proposal.
Please contact us to find out more.
Subject: price and quality module
Hello, Please send me detailed information about the following module: price and quality.